The Picayune Dispatch Headline Animator

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aniston on Tour to Promote Privacy

If it were up to Jennifer Aniston, the gossip-worthy details of her private life would never make it to print. In an interview promoting her new film "Marley & Me", the actress voiced her growing frustration with the public's interest in all things Aniston.

"I think it's ridiculous," she said. "There's just this insatiable need... I mean, I'm out here promoting my new blockbuster movie with Owen Wilson and I have a nude photo spread in next month's GQ magazine and I'm pretty sure I just called Angelina Jolie a dog in USA Today. I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your f---ing business.' Seriously, it's enough."

As for Jolie's past remarks about falling for Brad Pitt on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", Aniston says, "Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

When asked if he had heard Aniston's recent comments, Pitt said, "No, but I saw that GQ spread. I know I dumped her, but she is really hot. Hey, wait a minute. That's my... Ang gave me that tie!"
(c) Copyright 2008 All rights reserved

No comments: